|Salon Poshe Ladies Nite @ Brooklyn's - 12/5/13||Turnt Up Tuesdays @ Brooklyn's - 12/3/13||Red Zone Sundays @ Club Int'l - 12/1/13|
|Salon Poshe Ladies Nite @ Brooklyn's - 11/28/13||Turnt Up Tuesdays @ Brooklyn's - 11/26/13||In Memory of Christopher "Caly Kris" Gray|
|Salon Poshe Ladies Nite @ Brooklyn's - 11/21/13||Turnt Up Tuesdays @ Brooklyn's - 11/19/13|
Click here to see more of Reggie's club pics!
Mike Tyson Says You Don't Know Boxing If You Think Floyd Mayweather Is The #1 Boxer To Watch...Manny Pacquiao Is!
"A 23-year-old woman has been charged by St. Louis prosecutors with lying about being attacked by three black men in what she said was an incident of the knockout game. Ashley Depew and her boyfriend 25-year-old Justin Simms came to police November 19th, claiming Depew had been attacked in a south side bar by three African-American men. She said it was apparently part of the so-called knockout game. Now Depew and Simms have been charged with making a false police report. Cops and prosecutors say they made the whole thing up."- Fox 2 Now
Jay Z's 44th birthday was yesterday and he ranked his own albums from best to worst in this order. Do you agree?
1. Reasonable Doubt (Classic)
2. The Blueprint (Classic)
3. The Black Album (Classic)
4. Vol. 2 (Classic)
5. American Gangster (4 1/2, cohesive)
6. Magna Carta (F*ckwit, Tom Ford, Oceans, Beach, On the Run, Grail)
7. Vol. 1 (Sunshine kills this album…f*ck… Streets, Where I’m from, You Must Love Me…)
8. BP3 (Sorry critics, it’s good. Empire (Gave Frank a run for his money))
9. Dynasty (Intro alone…)
10. Vol. 3 (Pimp C verse alone… oh, So Ghetto)
11. BP2 (Too many songs. F*cking Guru and Hip Hop, ha)
12. Kingdom Come (First game back, don’t shoot me)
Happy 31st Birthday Keri Hilson!
*In this photo Nelson Mandela smiles June 22, 1990 in New York, raising his arms over his head as he receives applause at the United Nations.*