Rihanna isn't getting any love from fans in Boston -- after she showed up three hours late for her show and bailed after performing for only an hour.
According to Britain's Daily Mirror, RiRi couldn't pull herself away from last night's (Monday) playoff game between the Chicago Bulls and Miami Heat, so ticket-holders had to wait around for hours. The wait was made worse because opener A$AP Rocky couldn't make it to the show, which had been re-scheduled after Rihanna canceled the last time around
Fans -- or former fans -- made their opinions clear in tweets like:
- @rihanna 2-3 hrs late for your show in Boston, huh??! #disrespectful
- #noexcuse Basketball was more important huh?? Don't come back."
- "@rihanna...was three hours late and did a joke of a show!"
- "Thank you, @rihanna, for playing an hour-long concert and lip syncing the whole thing. I'm glad you 'balled out' for Boston."
MY 2 CENTS:
- RiRi doesn't give a damn about the clock -- or the people she's jerking around.
- Maybe fans just need to learn to live on Rihanna time. The alternative is not seeing her at all.
- It's obvious that "Unapologetic" is more than just an album title.
- Can you say "time to pay out some refunds"?