Instagram has given our social media users another way to share their world. But there's one thing on the 'gram that can be a little embarrassing -- the blatant flirting from one of your followers that you're not really sure how to respond to.
You know -- the one that's always liking your photos or asking you location location under every post? Here are some ways to spot a insta-flirt:
- Users who like pics from 315 weeks ago. It's OK to like a couple of pics but if you notice that your insta-crush likes almost every photo you’ve ever taken -- that's a bit creepy. Be flattered and keep it moving.
- The follow/unfollow game. A guy likes your photos but doesn’t follow you then finally decides to hit the follow button days later. A couple of weeks after that, when you don’t return the favor, they unfollow. How old are we? They're obviously doing it for your attention, but in the worst way!
- Becoming an Instagram shoutout. You happen to like one of your crushes photos and a few minutes later, you become the subject of a Instagram shoutout. This is embarrassing. We're sure the world didn't need to know. That should be the last time you like one of their pics.
Source: Vibe Vixen
MY 2 CENTS:
- People post a little too much on Instagram so don't get mad when you get a few inappropriate comments.
- Instagram is public forum. If someone says something you don't like then just block them.