Don’t expect Basketball Wives of Los Angeles star to come back on BET’s 106th and Park anytime soon.
That’s because the reality star got skewered by fans after the show ran a #AskDraya segment on Twitter. Specifically, Twitter went to town on the 2010 incident in which she was found guilty of child endangerment after she left her seven-year-old son at home so she could go to a strip club.
Among the most scathing Tweets were:
- @StreetzTalk: On a scale of Ray Charles to Helen Keller, how often do you see your son?"
- @TweetsOpenDoors: "Are your Vine posts longer than your son’s visitations?"
- @UltraTizzy: “How many Dragonballs does your son have to collect before he can wish you back into his life?”
- @SouthSide Vic: "This ain't even a question. I just wanted to formally let you know that you have a son.”
- @millyblock1: "Does your son know you're going on 4000 dates while he's licking the bowl from last week’s microwave dinners?”
- @ihackedfoxnews: "How does it feel to know that Jennifer Hudson is closer to her family than you are to your son?"
MY 2 CENTS:
- Some of those Tweets are just plain old cruel. It's almost like BET set her up.
- Interesting how the boy's father gets a complete pass for looking after him though.
- If you don't want people to critique your whole life, reality TV is probably not for you.